We will begin holding IEP meetings remotely using Google Hangouts. Please check your email, as you will receive an invite. Here is the procedure for getting on Google Hangouts. Please follow the process listed below:
- On your web browser, go to hangouts.google.com or open Hangouts in Gmail. If you have the Hangouts Chrome extension, Hangouts will open in a new window.
- At the top, click New conversation .
- Enter and select a name or email address.
- Type your message. You can also add emojis and photos.
- On your keyboard, press Enter.
Welcome To BCSSSD
BCSSSD educates students with special needs from across Burlington County. Our district has three campuses: Westampton, Lumberton, and Mt. Laurel. These schools provide comprehensive educational and therapeutic programs for preschool and school-age students, ranging from three to twenty-one. In addition to our widely recognized programs for students with multiple disabilities and programs for children with autism, BCSSSD also offers a continuum of options for students with behavioral issues, featuring both traditional, classroom-based schools, and alternative approaches.
Our Westampton, Lumberton, and Burlington County Alternative School Mt. Laurel campuses offer world-class programs assuring each child reaches his or her full potential as a self-sufficient, productive member of the community.