Sending District Admissions Procedures
Burlington County Special Services School District
Phone: 609-261-5600 Fax: 609-261-4629
Please direct all inquiries concerning district-wide admissions, withdrawals, and transfers to email@example.com.
For more information about our Westampton, Lumberton, or Transition Programs, please contact:
- Dr. Bobbie Downs, Director of CST, Related Services, & Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2120
- Ms. Stacey Kaufman, Admissions Secretary at email@example.com or ext. 7423
For more information about our BCAS Mt. Laurel Campus, please contact:
- Ms. Joan Barbagiovanni, Principal of BCAS Mount Laurel at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2508
Please choose one of the following options to submit an application for a student:
- Paperless Application (filled out online). All necessary documents can be uploaded during this process.
- Print and complete an application. Email the following records to email@example.com:
- Current IEP with goals and objectives for all areas, including related services
- Current/updated evaluations
- Transcript (high school students)
- Discipline Records
All placement applications must be received from a local school district’s Child Study Team. Upon receipt of the above requirements for admission, the application will be reviewed by the Director of CST. Upon review of the application, a Child Study Team member will be in contact to discuss placement eligibility.
CST Campus Team Secretaries are always available to answer questions regarding intakes and admissions. Phone number: (609) 261-5600.
- District CST Secretary: Shannon Clark, ext. 2205, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Team Secretary: Stacey Kaufman, ext. 5823, email@example.com
- Lumberton Campus: Debra Hatzold, ext. 4433, firstname.lastname@example.org
- BCAMS/BCAHS: Melissa Manno, ext. 2501, email@example.com