Sending District Admissions Procedures
Burlington County Special Services School District
Phone: 609-261-5600 Fax: 609-261-4629
Please direct all inquiries concerning district-wide admissions, withdrawals, and transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about our Westampton, Transition or Alternative Programs, please contact:
- Dr. Bobbie Downs, Director of CST, Related Services, & Nursing at email@example.com or ext. 2120
- Ms. Stacey Kaufman, Admissions Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 7423
Please choose one of the following options to submit an application for a student:
- Application Link - Complete student applications online. All necessary documents can be uploaded during this process:
- Current IEP with goals and objectives for all areas, including related services (if applicable)
- Current/updated evaluations
- Copy of Health & Immunization records. (ORIGINAL Immunization record MUST be forwarded immediately after acceptance)
- Transcript (high school students)
- Discipline Records
- Alternative program specific admissions documents (available on our Admissions portal)
All placement applications must be received from a local school district. Upon receipt of the above requirements for admission, the application will be reviewed by the Director of CST. Upon review of the application, an Admissions Team member will be in contact to discuss placement eligibility.
Our team is always available to answer questions regarding intakes and admissions. Phone number: (609) 261-5600.
- District CST Secretary: Shannon Clark, ext. 2205, email@example.com
- Admissions Team Secretary: Stacey Kaufman, ext. 5823, firstname.lastname@example.org