Sending District Admissions Procedures
Burlington County Special Services School District
Phone: 609-261-5600 Fax: 609-261-4629
Please direct all inquiries concerning district-wide admissions, withdrawals, and transfers to:
- Ms. Shannon Clark, District CST Secretary at email@example.com or ext. 2205
- Dr. Bobbie Downs, Director of CST, Related Services, & Nursing at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2120
- Ms. Joan Barbagiovanni, Principal of BCAS Mount Laurel at email@example.com or ext. 2508
We now have a paperless application! All necessary documents can be uploaded during this process.
For The Alternative School at Lumberton Campus, you may still utilize the paper application. All applications for admission MUST include, and be emailed to, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed BCSSSD Application (paper)
- Current IEP with goals and objectives for all areas, including related services
- Current/updated evaluations
- Copy of Health & Immunization records. (ORIGINAL Immunization record MUST be forwarded immediately after acceptance)
- Transcript (high school students)
- Discipline Records
- In addition to the records requested above, the following forms are also required to process your application:
- The following forms must also accompany your application, if applicable:
All placement applications must be received from a local school district’s Child Study Team. Upon receipt of the above requirements for admission, the application will be reviewed by the Director of CST. Upon review of the application, a Child Study Team member will be in contact to discuss placement eligibility.
CST Campus Team Secretaries are always available to answer questions regarding intakes and admissions. Phone number: (609) 261-5600.
- District CST Secretary: Shannon Clark, ext. 2205, email@example.com
- Admissions Team Secretary: Desiree Hand, ext. 5823, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lumberton Campus: Debra Hatzold, ext. 4433, email@example.com
- BCAMS/BCAHS: Melissa Manno, ext. 2501, firstname.lastname@example.org