BCSSSD District Goals 2023-2024
- To implement and ensure best practices of data-based decision-making, at least seventy-five percent (75%) of staff will take data on student behavioral outcomes by working closely with stakeholders for positive outcomes and to improve the quality of life for students at BCSSSD.
- BCSSSD will provide appropriate opportunities for eighty-five (85%) of staff members to correctly complete an incident report by identifying antecedent, behavior, and consequence of a given situation after participating in a minimum of five (5) professional development hours.
- BCSSSD will train 85% of staff on best practices on safety and security for students with exceptionalities through a minimum of 3 professional development hours.
- BCSSSD will provide training to 85% of CST, Related Services, and Nursing Staff on the social-emotional learning needs of students, including, but not limited to Nurtured Heart, Approach, trauma-informed practices, and mental health through a minimum of 3 professional development hours.
- By the end of the 2023-2024 school year, the average score of all teachers in the district on the Danielson Framework Domain 3: Instruction will increase by ten percent (10%).