BCSSSD District Goals 2022-23
- Eighty-five percent (85%) of the BCSSD staff will have compiled 5+ hours of professional development related to positive relationships, effective communication, and meaningful connections with students, colleagues, and the community within the lens of equity and diversity.
- BCSSSD will provide appropriate opportunities for eighty-five (85%) of staff members to participate in meaningful cross-programming and interdisciplinary activities through at least 5 hours of professional development and learning communities.
- The CST case managers and related services therapists and teachers will remain up-to-date on matters of compliance, documentation, student progress monitoring, including, but not limited to goal writing, behavior tracking and incident reporting after participating in a minimum of 3 completed professional development hours.
- To support the BCSSSD parent/family whereby BCSSSD would complete 10 hours of professional time to support the community by providing and developing resources, providing workshops, and continuing our resource fair to enhance the school community support.
- To support best practices of databased decision-making, at least seventy-five percent (75%) of staff will take data on student behavioral outcomes by working closely with stakeholders for positive outcomes and to improve quality of life for students at BCSSSD.