BCSSSD Board of Education Goals 2023-24
- To support the superintendent and central office team to assure that new administrators on campuses receive appropriate support and resources to provide a smooth transition to new roles and responsibilities.
- The Board of Education will continue to support the district administration to move forward with the completion of the State-of-the-Art playground construction project and completion of the capital improvements including HVAC systems and campus signage.
- To support the orderly transition of the closure of the Lumberton Campus and related reallocation of staffing and resources to the other campuses within the provisions of the budget, programming, certification and student scheduling process.
- To support the use of ESSER funds among other funding methods for the training of staff and development of ongoing classroom and building applications that address student enrichment, acceleration, social and emotional learning, equity and diversity training.
- To provide professional development opportunities and funding for programs to support the training of BCSSSD staff on best practices on safety and security for students with exceptionalities.