Food Services/Kitchen Supervision Services

    All kitchen use must be approved by the district's Business Administrator and the Food Service Office Manager. When the cafeteria is used and refreshments or food are served by using the kitchen, a cafeteria employee must be on duty for which fees of his/her hourly rate or overtime rate if applicable will be charged. (Minimum charge of four hours will be assessed.) Please include this request on your application. All applicable fees will be quoted upon receipt of application. 
    If you are requesting food services to be provided for your event, please contact the Food Service Office directly at 609-261-5600, Ext. 2302 or Ext. 2303 for further information.